Coach

Coach

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bikes for sale

I'm going to leave this post almost as a teaser.  I have two road bikes that I'm selling to fund my Fat bike build.  They are both excellent bikes - a top of the line Ridley Noah sz M (54-55), and a very, very competent Colnago CLX 2.0 (sz Small -50cm).  They are for sale, and all you need to do is hit the contact form at the bottom if you are interested.  The prices ($2200 for either bike) are very reasonable and the bikes are very, very good.


But that's not the point of this post.  The point of this post is that in order to further junior and women's road racing, I will significantly discount my price to either a junior or woman racer.  No strings, no BS.  I would like some proof that you are who you are, and that you are making a serious effort to further your racing career, be it toward National Team, or just trying to move from Cat 5 up the food chain.  There are so few opportunities for juniors and women who are just getting revved up to get decent equipment.  This is my attempt to help move someone's career forward.

Want more info?  Drop me a note in the 'contact me' link below.

~marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment