Coach

Coach

Saturday, October 10, 2015

It's been a while...

OK, I'll confess to writer's block, lack of time to update articles and a general lack of interest.

Over the past few months, my focus has been on coaching sprint kayak athletes, working the paying
job, and a little bit of riding.
I'll skip the boring details of the paying job, except to say that I'm a)glad I have one, b)glad to have one that I really like, and c)glad that my paying gig recognizes the importance [to me] of my non-paying gig and allows me a certain amount of flexibility to coach.

Since my last real post, I've:

  • USA Canoe/Kayak Team Trials
  • Canada Day Regatta in Regina Saskatchewan
  • Family reunion in Leland, MI
  • RAGBRAI
  • USAC/K Nationals in San Diego
  • Head of the Oklahoma Regatta
  • plus being on the water 5-6 days a week (including 4 days a week at 5:30 AM)


It was one heck of a summer...

In the next few posts, I'll recap some of those, and probably talk a little bit about beer and music, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment