Coach

Coach

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Mielsville Grinder Update #7

I emailed MN Bike Trail Navigator's Chris Chavie to do a quick recon on the B-road glacier, and I'm happy to report we're going for it.  Barring a severe storm tonight that dumps feet of rain, the road is soft, muddy in spots, but passable.  Chris suggests MTB and Fatboys will do fine. I think a lot of CX riders will do as well. It will test your skills for a hundred yards or so.


Hopefully everyone has figured out that tomorrow will be somewhat cool and maybe a bit damp.  I'd love to draw analogies between riding Miesville and riding Paris-Roubaix, but alas.  Paris-Roubaix will be 60 and only a slight chance of precip.  I still have mental images of hard men in wool sorts, all a uniform sort of brown from riding PB in the wet.  Maybe we'll get some good pictures here tomorrw!

See you in the morning!

~mj

No comments:

Post a Comment