Coach

Coach

Monday, April 7, 2014

Saturday Ride 4-12

As mentioned earlier, we're doing a River Falls ride on Saturday morning.  Looks like the weather may be moderately cooperative, but if it's awful, I don't feel obligated to ride.  I'll post a quick entry on the blog if I'm going to cancel.

The route will head south out of River Falls, cut back over the Diamond Bluff spine and back into town for about 30 miles.  (should have the wind at our backs coming home!) 30ish miles, easy pace on the hills, periodic regroups. A no-drop ride (unless you are so slow you tell us to leave you for the buzzards).

If you are interested in riding, please drop me a note or comment so I can get an idea of who to look for.

When:  10:00 Saturday 4-12
Where: Hoffman Park, River Falls
Why: Because we can
Who: Three guys from Acton

GPX, TCX  files are here.  I don't normally print turn lists, but you can go print one from here:
http://bikeroutetoaster.com/BRTWebUI/Course/646868

Around River Falls Rides

No comments:

Post a Comment